Single Cell Analysis – Differential Gene Expression
In Part I of our single cell analysis series, we introduced the Partek single-cell toolkit and focused on identification and characterization of cell populations. In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to handle a more complex study design, with multiple biological replicates, and how to detect genes that are differentially expressed between single-cell populations.
- Cell filtering using interactive QC charts
- Identifying cell populations by t-SNE plot
- Pooling cells of the same type across multiple samples
- Detecting differentially expressed genes
- Visualizing transcription profiles by heat map
- Biological interpretation by GO or pathway enrichment