The New Single Cell and Bulk RNA-Seq Features of Partek® Flow® Bioinformatics Software
January 20, 2021
4:00 pm Singapore / 8:00 am London
We have been adding new features to Partek Flow bioinformatics software to bring even more speed, functionality, and ease-of-use to your single cell and bulk gene expression studies. Join us to learn about these features and how they can be applied in your data analysis.
New features being discussed:
- New Ribosomal QAQC plot for single cell data
- Improved heatmap and volcano plots in visualizing single cell and bulk RNA-Seq data
- New pie charts
- Improved DESeq2 for differential gene expression
- New Scran and SCTransform normalization methods
- New Harmony and Seurat 3 integration methods for batch removal
- New options for Descriptive Statistics
- New similarity matrix
- New Biological interpretation of miRNA-Seq data
- And more!