Analysis of Spatially Resolved -omics Data in Partek Flow Software
Spatially resolved transcriptomics is a family of techniques designed to allow transcriptomic profiling of cells within a tissue. It has gained a lot of attention over recent years, earning it the Nature Methods 2020 method of the year title. Spatially resolved transcriptomic methods provide unique biological insight by preserving tissue context, but data analysis remains challenging. This presentation will introduce the graphical bioinformatics software Partek® Flow® and demonstrate its ability to seamlessly analyse a spatially resolved transcriptomics experiment.
- Analysis of multiple samples per study
- Integration of expression data with tissue data
- Identification of cell types based on gene expression profiles
- Differential gene expression analysis
- Biological interpretation by pathway enrichment