Single Cell Analysis – Identifying Cell Populations
Next generation sequencing analysis of single cell data has recently become one of the hottest topics in biology, with single cell transcriptomics being the most prominent application. Single cell technology enables scientists to answer research questions that could not have been handled before, but data analysis can be challenging. Join us for this webinar on single cell RNA-Seq to learn how the intuitive graphical user interface and interactive tools of Partek Flow software can simplify your analysis.
- QA/QC of the single cell data
- Filtering and normalization
- Data visualization by t-SNE
- Detection of cell populations by K-means clustering
- Characterization of cells by expression of marker genes