Partek invites you to join us for educational Webinars on our products to illustrate how they can help accelerate your genomics research.
Learn How to Detect Copy Number Variations in Next Generation Sequencing Data and Integrate with Gene Expression Data
Copy number variations (CNV) are a common form of structural variation, accounting for approximately 10% of human genomic DNA. Although CNVs receive less attention than do single nucleotide variations (SNVs), they are a risk or a protective factor for various diseases and account for differences between individuals. A possible consequence of CNVs is an increase or decrease of expression levels of affected genes, a phenomenon that can be studied by combining DNA-Seq with RNA-Seq data. Join us for a complimentary webinar where we will teach you how to detect copy number variations in your NGS data and how to integrate it into your gene expression study.
Learn how to:
Content in both sessions is identical.
- Survival Analysis with Partek Genomics Suite
- How to Analyze RNA-Seq Data the Fast and Easy Way with Partek Flow
- RNA-Seq Analysis with Illumina and Partek Flow
- Infinium HumanMethylation450 BeadChip Analysis Using Partek Genomics Suite
- Biology Behind Low-Pass Whole-Genome Sequencing
- How to Align RNA-Seq Data
- How to Analyze RNA-Seq Data