Spatial Transcriptomics Data Analysis Training – Detailed Step-by-step Instruction
An Online Event
Spatial transcriptomics provides a holistic understanding of gene activity and pinpoints exactly where the activity occurs within the tissue. However data analysis can be challenging.
In this detailed, step-by-step spatial transcriptomics training we will use two tissue samples to detect gene expression pattern differences between cancer and normal tissues. This course will provide the foundational knowledge you need to be able to analyze your own spatial transcriptomic experiments.
You will learn how to:
- Import spatial transcriptomics data (quantified matrix and tissue image)
- Filter data
- Normalize raw gene counts
- Explore data
- Remove batch effects
- Integrate spatial and gene expression data
- Detect differentially expressed genes
- Perform biological interpretation with pathway analysis