Partek® Genomics Suite® is the statistical analysis software scientists worldwide have come to trust for their genomic data analysis and visualization needs. Built to let you analyze large data sets right on your desktop, Partek Genomics Suite is fast, agile, and memory efficient. With its user-friendly interface, support for genomic data, and guided workflows for common genomics assays, Partek Genomics Suite gives biologists, bioinformaticists, and statisticians a single, integrated solution for trustworthy results.
Partek Genomics Suite is built on a foundation of superior statistics.
Watch this 3 minute overview video
Partek Genomics Suite brings your data to life with compelling and interactive visualizations.
- 3D PCA to visualize high-dimensional data and identify outliers
- Heat map to visualize gene expression and hierarchical clustering results
- Venn diagram to identify shared and unique features
- Histogram, bar, profile, star, dot, XY, violin, and more plots to visualize your data
- Chromosome view to visualize genomic data in context
- Save any visualization as a publication-quality image
Handles Large Data Sets with EasePartek Genomics Suite makes manipulating large data sets easy.
- No limit on the number of rows and columns
- Scale, normalize, and transform your data
- Interactively filter your data
- Multi-threaded processing for maximum performance
- Guided workflows for 14 common genomics assays including gene expression, miRNA expression, and Illumina EPIC methylation arrays
- Import genomic data files (CEL files for Affymetrix arrays, IDAT files for Illumina EPIC arrays, BAM files for NGS data, etc.) or any text file
- All major genomics platforms are supported including Affymetrix, Illumina, Agilent, Ion Torrent, NimbleGen, NanoString, and more
- Automatically download annotation files for common microarrays and annotate features with the latest from RefSeq, Ensembl, GENCODE, dbSNP, and miRBase
- Identify differentially regulated Gene Ontology terms in your data
- Integrate gene expression with other genomic data types for deeper insights
- Link with Partek Pathway to discover and visualize differentially regulated pathways in your data